Monday 25 August 2014

25 Motif Challenge # 6 - # 10

Here are my next 5 tatted items in the 25 Motif Challenge
 
The heart, flower and bottom left motif are designs from Jan Stawasz. The motif which is on the top left is from DS9 Designs for Sulky threads. Because these samples are very small I have put these 4 together as 1 item for the challenge.
 

Iris Niebach's Doily is taken from her book Tatted Doilies.  This was made in Lizbeth 40 thread and the colour was Spring Garden (124).

The next sample is made with two different threads.  The multi coloured thread I bought in New Zealand - it is a Chameleon embroidery thread made in South Africa the colour is Jacobean and it is a Perle no 12 thread (very nice to tat with and lovely colours). The other thread is DMC 3042 no 12 the colour is Antique Mauve. I bought thiw in New Zealand. The patternh is called Segnalibro Fiore E Foglia it is an Italian pattern by Edda Schneider and has a diagram which I followed.  Here is the link to the pattern.  

Flowering Quatrain Bookmark designed by Joëlle Paulson is made in Anchor Artistic in Cornflower Blue no. 20, I attached a butterfly pendant that I bought in
Hobbycraft.

 

Snowflake by Lene Bjorn found in her book called 24 Snowflakes in Tatting.  This particular snowflake is called the Second Day of December.  I made it in Altin Basak 338 which is a bright pink thread.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment