Wednesday 24 September 2014

25 Motif Challenge - (16 to 20)

Here is my next 5 samples for the 25 motif challenge.

#16

A beautiful design by Mary Konior called Black Magic this bookmark I made in Lizbeth no. 20 thread colour 164 River Glades and it is from her ook entitled Tatting in Visual Patterns. I like this design so much I think it is one to be made again in another colour in the future.

#17


 
This bookmark is a working progress and is based on the Basket Edge design - a vintage design from 1916. I have changed the stitch count to suit. This is made in Bright Turquoise no 344 Altin Basak thread no. 50.

#18

This is my progression from the previous pattern.  I have made both ends the same.  I made this in New Zealand when we were visiting my son. 

I met a lovely lady called Megan, who ran a knitting group that I joined whilst in the country and was made most welcome. I have called this design Megan as a reminder of the lovely sessions I joined. This version is made in Lizbeth thread no. 20 called Wildflower Garden. I think this would look nice with a tail or two.
 
 
#19


Flower motif in the Tatted Treasures book by Jan Stawasz. I made this in Coates Aida in White no. 10

#20

Quantesque snowflake by Jon Yusoff. This snowflake is made in Lizbeth thread no. 20 colour 109 called Wildflowers.
 
 

 

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful bookmarks, flower and snowflake!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your choice of patterns & threads , and your tatting is very pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, your work is beautiful love it!

    ReplyDelete